When you make a decision to add a skincare product to your beauty routine, what draws you in? Is it the packaging, the commercials, or the ingredients? If you are anything like me then you choose based on a careful assessment of what is in the product. The great news is that when you start using SABRINA Collagen Rx Plus you are giving your skin a combination of some of the best anti-aging product ingredients available over the counter. Those ingredients include the following:
Best Collagen Product
- Collagen. Your skin, in fact your whole body, would be nowhere without collagen. Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body. It is a connective tissue that is a key component in your bones, your organs and in the structure of your skin. The plumpness and firmness of your skin is due to collagen. Your body produces collagen naturally, but as you age that production becomes much less efficient. Sabrina Beauty has developed technology that has made it possible to deliver collagen directly into your skin topically, using nano-technology, and does this with marine collagen.
- Aloe Vera. The juice, or gel, from this plant is beloved in the health food and naturopathic worlds because of its health benefits and healing properties. Frequently applied to burns and cuts, it seems to help the skin in a way that nothing else in nature does. When tested as an oral supplement, extracts were shown to be effective in reducing facial wrinkles and improving skin’s elasticity. This is because aloe vera increases collagen production. When applied topically, the same benefits can be found.
- Hyaluronic Acid. Essentially a super-hydrator, this has been labeled as a “key molecule in skin aging” by the National Institutes of Health. In your skin, this compound retains water. When added into your skin, you are able to keep more moisture. This improves the appearance and texture of the skin. The same compound keeps your joints strong and youthful and your eyes healthy. It helps to retain collagen and give your tissues elasticity.
Anti-Aging and Stem Cells
- Green Apple Stem Cells. Revered by celebrities around the world since the early 1990s for their ‘fountain of youth’ properties the swiss green apple has been used by scientists to infuse youth and slow down aging in skin.
Antioxidants and Youthful Skin
- Green Tea. Recognized as potentially the most antioxidant-rich substance in the world, green tea has fabulous anti-aging properties. Even WebMD has articles about how good green tea can be for your skin.
Antioxidants are nutrients (vitamins and minerals) and enzymes (proteins inside your body) that can help to prevent and repair damage to your body’s tissue. Antioxidants do this by slowing or preventing the effect of free radicals, which start oxidation — a process that causes damage from oxygen that can lead to cell dysfunction. If you’ve seen a peeled apple turn brown, you’ve seen oxidation in action. As antioxidants block the effects of free radicals, they end up being oxidized. This is why it’s important to constantly replenish your supply of antioxidants. (Source)
- White Tea. The compounds in this tea have incredible anti-aging and anti-wrinkle effects. A 2014 study looked at how well this repaired sun damage on the skin of hairless mice and the results were remarkable. This is due to the powerful antioxidant properties that the tea has.
- Shea Butter. The American Shea Butter Institute, which promotes the use of shea butter, proudly declares this natural compound rich in vitamins A and E, to help increase your circulation, fight free radicals, and act as an anti-aging and skin smoothing compound. Shea butter comes from the nuts of a tree that is found in Africa.
Anti-Inflammatories and Anti-Aging
- Niacinamide. This is an ingredient that is described as “doing it all: reducing fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmented spots, red blotches and skin sallowness, and increasing elasticity.” It can also help treat acne by reducing inflammation, and may have some anti-tumor properties. (Source).
- Jojoba. A 2005 study looked at the anti-inflammatory effects of this natural waxy oil and found that it is quite effective. For this reason, it has marvelous anti-aging properties. It is also recognized as an antifungal agent and has been used extensively to treat topical fungal infections and warts.
- Vitamin B6. Otherwise known as Pyridoxine, is used to help your skin function and be healthy. It is frequently used in topical creams as an anti-inflammatory to treat such skin disorders as acne, eczema and some forms of dermatitis. Inflammation is linked to aging at a cellular level, which is what makes this such a great anti-aging product ingredient. For an added boost eat foods rich in vitamin B6 including leafy greens, avocados, nuts, whole grains and fish.
Combined, these products make a perfect skincare product Collagen Rx Plus by SABRINA that is guaranteed to give you the most beautiful and youthful skin.