Why Do Some People Have Naturally Perfect Skin? When you think of perfect, flawless skin, who comes to mind? Is it a friend of yours, a relative, or someone you see in magazines and movies? What is the secret of women with beautiful, clear skin and how can the rest of us capture some of that magic for our own skin?
All people with perfect skin have one thing in common, they are healthy.
Unhealthy Skin is Not Beautiful
Looking good and youthful is generally an indication of good health, while many signs of “age” are actually indicators that something is not quite right inside your body. Evidence that you are possibly not in the best health can manifest in your skin in the following ways:
- Tired Eyes. Dark bags under your eyes can be a symptom of too much salt in your diet. The skin under your eyes is exceptionally sensitive and shows water retention from sodium more than other areas of your skin.
- Dry Skin. Certain diseases can cause your skin’s moisture to disappear. Diabetes and hypothyroidism are two of the most common suspects. Heart disease can also impact the skin; if arteries are blocked from getting blood to your hands and feet it can keep enough oxygen from reaching them and cause patches that appear shiny.
- Wrinkles. Grooves and lines in your face can actually be a sign of osteoporosis, not just aging. This is something that is related to your body not producing enough collagen.
- Facial Flush. If your face is red with what looks like acne it may well be rosacea. If you suffer from this condition it is because of enlarged blood vessels.
- Dark Skin Patches. If your skin appears darker and thicker in places you may be suffering from a skin disease that is related to diabetes and obesity called acanthosis nigricans.
- Rashes. A rash can be a sign that you are suffering from an allergic reaction, or it can be a sign that your skin is not happy with your body. Skin flare ups can be an indication of a disease. If you get a sudden rash and cannot identify the source from something you touched or ate then definitely be in touch with your doctor.
- Moles. Moles can be moles, or they can be indications that you have cancer. Any moles that are not symmetrical, have different colors, change, or are irregularly shaped should be brought to the attention of your doctor.
- Yellow Eyes and Nails. No, these are not your skin, but if your eyes and nails are yellowing, chances are your skin will have a yellowish tint too. This is a sign that your liver is not functioning correctly.
Healthy Skin is Beautiful Skin
On the other hand, skin that is smooth, even textured, has good color or tone and a glow is typically a sign of overall health. So, how do you get flawless skin? The things that contribute to overall skin and body health include:
- Hydration. Your body is mostly water and without water your skin dries out. As is true with the cells in the rest of your body.
- Exercise. Movement increases blood flow and helps you to sweat out toxins.
- Good Diet. Fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins give you the building blocks you need to maintain your health. When in doubt try to eat as many naturally different colored foods as possible.
- Sleep. Your body repairs and rejuvenates while you are sleeping. The average person needs 7-8 hours of sleep a night in order to be healthy and function optimally.
- Sun Protection. You may get vitamin D from the sun, but it also damages the cells of your skin, causing premature aging and potential cancers.
- No Smoking. Smoking dries out your skin and discolors it. It has a negative impact on almost every part of your body. If you want to be healthy, definitely avoid smoking.
- A Low Stress Life. Stress is bad for you- deep breathing, stretching, long walks, and relaxation are good for you.
Your skin is the largest organ you have. It is directly tied into your circulatory system and your lymphatic system. Your skin provides a water-resistant barrier between you and the environment, keeping moisture in your body and keeping liquids from flooding it. It also helps to expel waste through sweat and oils. When your body is in balance, so is your skin and it shows. Healthy skin is soft, supple, moist and free of blemishes. Those people who are lucky enough to have skin with these traits are blessed with beauty.
Sabrina Beauty Anti-aging Skincare Sets – For Glowing Skin, Smaller Pores, Even Skin Tone, And Anti Aging
Managing The Impacts of Lifestyle and Age For Beautiful Skin
In addition to health impacting your skin, your age does as well. Actually, health and age are interrelated. As you age, you tend to face more health issues. Some of these are genetic and cannot be avoided, but many of them can be managed, or even avoided altogether by maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Those with the healthiest skin either have great genes, or they take great care of themselves and their skin.
In addition to general health, there is something else that you can do to make your skin as beautiful as those lucky people with naturally perfect skin. You can use a great moisturizer that is chock-full of anti-wrinkle compounds, like SABRINA Collagen Rx Plus. This luxurious anti-aging face cream, loaded with the latest technology, also contains marine collagen, swiss green apple stem cells and advanced antioxidants. SABRINA Collagen Rx Plus gives you the softest, smoothest skin. It works fast, providing you with a noticeable difference in just weeks. Try it and see how naturally beautiful your skin can be.